To run Bootlegger store with a focus on operational efficiency and maximizing profit.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Food and Beverage knowledge
- Level 2 barista
- Full menu knowledge, Review product quality
- Intermediate skills to manage a kitchen, including an ability to read a recipe, pre-service preparation and cooking.
- Able to manage the ordering process, including daily bread, cake, fruit & veg, as well as all bar and kitchen orders.
- Knowledge of stock quality.
- A good working relationship with Bootlegger suppliers.
- Intermediate GAAP knowledge, including capturing invoices, pulling management overview reports, daily stock-takes and daily cash-up procedures.
- Control operational costs
- Ability to roster staff and ensure punctuality.
- Staff training and sign off
- Ability to motivate staff
- Assist with the disciplinary process when necessary
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Knowledge of the company’s history and ethos.
- Recognise the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Promote the ethos of ATD: Attention To Detail.
- Ability to pre-empt service problems by managing pro-actively.
- Lead by example
- Ability to handle guest complaints
- Ability to build customer loyalty
- Ability to perform the duties of any member of staff on the floor in the event of short- staffing or unforeseen circumstances
- Deliver superior service
- Coordinate FOH restaurant operations