The MoccaMaster filter coffee machine range is designed for simplicity and consistency in brewing. Featuring an energy-efficient copper heating element and precise thermostat, it ensures water is rapidly heated to the ideal 92-96ºC for extraction. The pulse-pouring system allows for proper blooming, adding the right amount of water periodically for optimal saturation and temperature. The KBGT 741 model stands out with its insulated thermos jug, preserving flavor without an external heat source.
To use the MoccaMaster, fill the water chamber, add a wet filter, and the right amount of freshly ground, high-quality coffee. The machine takes care of the rest, including automatic shut-off. The KBGT 741 is ideal for small offices or households, keeping coffee warm for hours. Pre-heating the thermos and using spare thermoses enhance heat retention.
Technivorm MoccaMaster KBGT 741 features & specifications:
- Brews at 92-96ºC
- Efficient copper heat element
- Quick brew time (5-6 minutes)
- Brews up to 1.25L
- Stainless steel thermos with brew-through and travel lids
- Float activated brew function switch
- Durable metal housing
- Uses standard 1x4 coffee filters
- Drip stop valve on filter basket
- 9-hole spray head
- Pulse pouring
- Built with high-grade aluminum, BPA-Free plastic, and high-grade glass
- Measurements W-D-H (mm): 325 x 170 x 355